The fee per child per term in 2019 is set at $480 (4 Year Old Groups) and $425 (3 Year Old Groups).
Blackburn Preschool is a not for profit organisation. We charge fees to cover the cost of running the Preschool. It is our aim to make the fees as affordable for our families as possible whilst maintaining a financially viable organisation.
Applications for enrolment into preschool programs located within the City of Whitehorse are accepted centrally by the Whitehorse Pre-School Association (WPSA). Enrolments are accepted for children from two years of age. Enrolment applications close on 30 June each year with places being allocated the year prior to your child’s expected attendance at preschool.
The application process for a place at Blackburn Preschool is detailed below.
- Obtain an application form
- Complete the application form with Blackburn Preschool as first preference
- Submit the application form to WPSA by no later than 30th June of the year prior to your child’s expected attendance
- Notification of the allocation of places
The Blackburn Preschool Enrolment Officers will notify each family in August regarding the success of your application.
- If your child is offered a place at Blackburn Preschool then the offer must be accepted with a non-refundable deposit payable to the preschool.
- If your child is initially unsuccessful in securing a place at Blackburn Preschool you will be notified and provided with waiting list details.
Note that to be eligible for entry into 3 year old preschool a child must turn 3 years of age by April 30 to coincide with school entry. A child must be 3 years of age before they commence the program. For entry into the 4 year old program a child must turn 4 years of age by April 30 to coincide with school entry.
Should you have any enrolment or selection queries or would like to tour the preschool, our enrolment officer can be contacted at email@example.com for more details.